Today on KSDK’s “Show Me St. Louis,” I featured items from several stores at West County Center that benefit breast cancer-related charities, which is a cause important to me since my mom is a breast cancer survivor! Click here to view the segment.
Below is a list of the charitable items for sale, as well as the organizations they benefit when you make the purchase.
- This year, the West County store has partnered with Siteman Cancer Center. Through 10/31, the store will offer their official Power of Pink items, and a portion of the sales of these items will be donated to Siteman Cancer Center.
- There are three bracelet styles, ranging from $45 to $78, and a $10 donation will be made for each bracelet sold. There are also limited edition leather accessories, and 10% of the purchase price from these items will be donated to breast cancer charities.
- Pink floral print scarf (pictured) – 25% of its purchase price will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Pink and black print dress (pictured) – 25% of its purchase price will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
James Avery Jewelry
- Proceeds of the awareness ribbon glass bead go directly to the National Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation. In addition, James Avery donates additional funds to support its cause.
- Other items include: HOPE charm – $49, Awareness Ribbon + pink enhancer bead – $56, Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Art Glass Bead – $63, BELIEVE charm – $39
- All items are sterling silver and are hand-crafted by our James Avery manufacturing facility in Kerrville, TX. We have been crafting jewelry by hand since 1954. All products are designed, manufactured and sold by James Avery and proudly made in America.
- Estee Lauder Beauty Sampler – $20: for every purchase, Macy’s will donate 20% to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation from now until 12/31/16.
- Knots For Hope men’s ties – $40, raising a minimum of $50K this year for Susan G. Komen.
- Ideology activewear for women, exclusive to Macy’s and pictured above with Dressbarn, raising a minimum of $100K this year for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
The North Face
- Supporting breast cancer awareness with their limited edition collection, which includes annual donations to Boarding for Breast Cancer and the Breast Cancer Fund to help emphasize early detection, prevention and the value of an active lifestyle.
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo – $1 from every purchase will go toward breast cancer research, City of Hope. ($13)
White House | Black Market
- Now through 10/29, the store is taking donations in any denomination in which 100% will benefit Living Beyond Breast Cancer campaign, plus a portion of sales on special items will also go to the campaign: Rose Smoke Foundation pieces (long sleeve shirt, wide lace cami) – $1 donation, butterfly tee ($58) – $30 donation, scarf ($48) – $20 donation, butterfly tray ($18) – $10 donation.
- The West County location will be hosting a style party for the campaign on 10/22, taking style appointments featuring their newest collection along with some desserts made especially for this day.