KEZK Team Event For Komen Race at West County Center

On Tuesday, June 9th, from 4 to 7pm, West County Center is hosting an event in partnership with KEZK where people can pick up their KEZK Team T-shirts for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. The T-shirt pick up event is taking place in the lower level of Macy’s. The 17th Annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure will be taking place on Saturday, June 13th, 2015 in downtown St. Louis.

While you’re at the West County Center to pick up your T-shirt, feel free to shop around because there are a variety of stores that carry products in which the proceeds go toward Breast Cancer research. Many of these products were featured today, June 4th, on KSDK’s Show Me St. Louis.

Ann Taylor

Through their Ann Cares program, Ann Taylor has donated more than 18.5 million dollars to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For every article of jewelry or clothing purchased that has an Ann Cares tag, 50 percent of proceeds are donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Additionally, during the month of October, Ann Taylor and LOFT sell cards within their stores where 90 percent of the proceeds go toward the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for research. The remaining 10 percent goes to support raising awareness and promoting education on breast cancer. Not to mention, there are an abundance of gorgeous selections, so when you purchase an Ann Cares piece you aren’t just donating to an amazing cause, you are getting some amazing fashions in the process!

James Avery Jewelry

James Avery doesn’t just make beautiful jewelry; they are also a proud sponsor of the National Breast Cancer Foundation. James Avery is dedicated year-round to fighting cancer by giving continued donations to the fund. James Avery also has crafted pieces that are specific to Breast Cancer support. For example, they offer a charm that features a silver ribbon and a pretty pink bead, which would be a great gift to purchase for anyone who has been affected by breast cancer, and you would be giving to the cause at the same time.

Macy’s

If you’re looking for the perfect mixer, look no further! Macy’s offers a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer that comes in an adorable shade of light pink! In connection with the Cook For The Cure program, KitchenAid will donates a minimum of $450,000 per year to the Susan G. Komen foundation. Help make that donation number larger by purchasing this irresistibly cute light pink mixer.

For all the men out there who want to support a great cause, you can head over to Macy’s and pick up some Susan G. Komen brand neckties and bowties. A portion of the proceeds earned from all of these ties goes to support the Susan G. Komen foundation. These ties are great for men who aren’t afraid to add a little pink to their wardrobe!

Again, all products listed above are available in the West County Center. And don’t panic if you are signed up to join the KEZK Team for the Susan G. Komen race and couldn’t make the event. On June 10th, there will be a T-shirt pick up event at South County Center from 4 pm to 7 pm at the food court, and on June 11th, there will be another T-shirt pick up from 4 pm to 7 pm at the Mid Rivers Mall food court.

Fun