Want to get your dad something different for Fathers Day this year?! Check out these suggestions for five different kinds of dads.
“Stay At Home” Dad:
- Yankee Candle: Man Candles! – You have the choice of MMM, BACON!, Movie Night, First Down, Man Town and Riding Mower. They also have fun accessories for your candles!
- Williams Sonoma: Beer Making Kit- $39.95
If your dad is more fashion-forward, then these items are a must need in his closet!
- H &M: Regular fit cotton shorts are perfect for the summer and come in 8 colors- $19.95
- H&M: White cotton shirt goes perfect with any short for the summer – &12.95
- H&M: Fedora’s $9.95
- Old Navy: Fedora’s $14.00
- RadioShack: Electronics Components Pack 2- It has over 130 components including capacitors, chips and sockets -$119.99.
- RadioShack: Auvio PBT1000 Bluetooth Portable Speaker-$129.99
- Things Remembered: Power Up 4 in 1- It is an AM FM radio, flashlight, alarm and cell phone charger all in one and the best part about it is you can personalize it!- $14.99
Being outdoors is the perfect way to spend your summer. Try these unique outdoor gifts for your dad.
- Sears: The Coleman 4 person sun dome tent-$74.99
- Things Remembered: Professional 3 piece BBQ Set- Can engrave it to make it personalized for your dad!-$75.00
- Williams Sonoma: Stuffed Burger Press-$16.95
- Lids: The 2013 Memorial Stars and Stripes hat make a unique gift for your father this year. Embroidered with the STL logo on it with a background of digi camo print which is the same used in the United States Marine Corps. All proceeds go to Welcome Back Veterens.
- Things Remembered: Sports Clocks-They come in Baseball, Golf, Football and basketball. You can personalize them and retail for $25.00.